Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
First Minister, Carwyn Jones, has today welcomed the publication of the report and proposed work plan of the Welsh Speaking Communities Task and Finish Group.
- Views sought on positive plans to create a better Wales
- Moving forward, changing lives: New employment programme to help Wales’ hardest to reach young people
- First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
- School term dates regulations
- Draft Planning (Wales) Bill and Positive planning: proposals to reform the planning system in Wales
- Delivering Growth: An Action Plan for the Food and Drinks Industry 2014-2020
- Further review of the exceptions to regulations regarding the maximum length of fishing boats in the 0-6 nautical mile zone
- Managing radioactive waste safely
- Draft Statutory Instrument - Infant formula and follow-on formula (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2014
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
64 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightDraft Budget 2014-15
Our focus is on protecting the NHS and schools, boosting economic growth and creating jobs, as well as tackling poverty and protecting the vulnerable.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
CyMAL: Museums Archives and Libraries Wales
We aim to promote and protect the culture and heritage of Wales by supporting museums, archives and libraries.
Museums, archives and libraries protect, conserve and promote the culture and heritage of Wales. They are places of enjoyment and learning for all. We want every-one to be able to access their services
What does CyMAL do?Our work includes:
- providing advice and support to local museums, archives and libraries in Wales
- supporting and develop professional standards, expertise and skills
- managing grant schemes for museums, archives and libraries, and provide advice on other sources of funding
- developing research and baseline information across the sector
- acting as the Sponsorship Division for the National Library of Wales and Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales
- advising the Minister for Culture and Sport on policy matters, and on the Government Indemnity Scheme and Acceptance in Lieu.
How can we help your organisation?
You can find resources that we have created to help museums, archives and libraries, and the results of research we have carried out, by following the links on the left hand menu.
We offer free training for all staff in a range of subjects. Visit the Professional Development and Training Events page for more information and to see what's on.