In this section
Section highlightHouses into homes This report details findings to emerge from the evaluation during the first six months of delivery (April to September 2012).
Written Statement - Update on tobacco policy »Standardised packaging of tobacco products and Sub Committees on The Smoke-free Premises etc. (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2012.Learn more »
National Library base for US Radio Travel programme
On Saturday 25 May, The National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth will be host to US radio star, Peter Greenberg.
- Industry and government plan for a healthy future for farming in Wales
- Historic garden is a breakfast TV star
- National Library base for US Radio Travel programme
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Housing and community
- Improving public services
In this section
Section highlightAccess to information
The Welsh Government has followed the principles of openness in government for many years. Find out how you can make a freedom of information request or see requests that have already been made.
Sky lanterns: environmental and risk assessment »To establish an evidence base to help any future policy decisions on sky lanterns and helium balloons.Learn more »
- Future management of private water supply pipes
- Amendments to the Motor Vehicle (Competitions and Trials) Regulations 1969 and the Motor Vehicles (Off Road Events) Regulations 1995
- Higher Education (Wales) Bill: Technical consultation
- Consultation - Local Authorities (Standing Orders) (Wales) Regulations 2006 (Amendment) Regulations 2013
- Draft action plan for pollinators
Featured consultation »Implementing the Domestic Fire Safety (Wales) Measure 2011
23 days left
In this section
Section highlightFurther and Higher Education (Governance and Information) (Wales) Bill 2013
Removes a number of technical restrictions and controls on colleges without changing the principal powers of colleges to provide further, higher and secondary education.
Legislative programme 2012 - 2013 »
Addressing the Assembly in the Senedd today, the First Minister, Carwyn Jones, detailed the eight bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the second year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightCommunity Infrastructure Levy
Local authorities can charge a Community Infrastructure Levy on new developments to support the infrastructure needed.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2012-13 »
Proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2012-13, which was published on 26 June 2012.Learn more »
Consultation on Regulations about advertising activity and trading in open public places during the Olympic and Paralympic Games 2012
When the UK won the bid to host the 2012 Games, we and the UK Government made a commitment to the International Olympic Committee (IOC) to control advertising and trading around venues and events during the Games. The London Olympic Games and Paralympic Games Act 2006 grants special powers to bring this about. We want to ensure:
- the Games have a consistent look and feel across London and the UK;
- we can prevent ambush marketing near venues; and
- spectators and those participating in the Games can get in and out of venues easily and safely.
We are formally consulting together with the Department for Culture, Media and Sport and Scottish Government on the best way to achieve this.
We are proposing temporary restrictions on advertising and street trading near each Olympic and Paralympic venue. The Millennium Stadium in Cardiff will be hosting football games during the Olympic Games. So we are planning to make regulations to restrict advertising and street trading the day before and the day of each game at the stadium.
We want your views on:
- Definitions of street trading and advertising;
- Ways of ensuring we are effective but proportionate; and
- Whether we have clearly explained what is covered by the restrictions and how we intend to deal with any breaches.
The consultation document is available on the Department for Culture, Media and Sport website.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (2)
Recently closed (5)
Business and economy (16)
Children and young people (28)
Culture and sport (10)
Education and skills (161)
Environment and countryside (228)
Equality and diversity (12)
Finance and Law (5)
Health and social care (164)
Housing and community (91)
Improving public services (10)
Local government (75)
Older people (10)
Social justice (3)
Sustainable development (3)
Welsh language (6)