Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
First Minister, Carwyn Jones, has today welcomed the publication of the report and proposed work plan of the Welsh Speaking Communities Task and Finish Group.
- Views sought on positive plans to create a better Wales
- Moving forward, changing lives: New employment programme to help Wales’ hardest to reach young people
- First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Implementation of Commission Directive 2013/45/EU concerning the change to the botanical name of tomato
- School term dates regulations
- Managing radioactive waste safely
- Draft Statutory Instrument - Infant formula and follow-on formula (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2014
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
64 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightDraft Budget 2014-15
Our focus is on protecting the NHS and schools, boosting economic growth and creating jobs, as well as tackling poverty and protecting the vulnerable.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
The Welsh Government, working for a fairer and more prosperous Wales
- New law provides local health boards with greater financial flexibility
- “Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
- Independent report revealed at the Event Wales International Conference 2013 outlines positive impact of games and events for Wales
Have your say
Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
84 days left
Implementation of Commission Directive 2013/45/EU concerning the change to the botanical name of tomato
36 days left
School term dates regulations
78 days left
Frequently Asked Questions
Topics across the site
The Welsh Government is the devolved Government for Wales.
The cabinet is the main decision-making body of the Welsh Government.
Find out more about Carwyn Jones, First Minister of Wales.
Our plan of action for making Wales a fairer, more prosperous nation.